Wednesday, February 5, 2014

be inspired

"being inspired is the best way to be creative, but being creative and to inspire is even better!" - Lucy Fraser

Hey everyone, 

as you can maybe already tell from my quote, this post will be just about inspirational pictures for you. I picked out these specific pictures all because they were my favorite ones. Notice: the pictures do not belong to me, these were found on weheartit and you can find them on my profile here. You may notice a common style I like and if you haven't already notice, I love everything that is white, pink, fluffy, sparkly and just princess like! I love luxury, fashion, photography accessories and beach snaps! Most of all, i'm obsessively in love with lingerie and Victoria's Secret, I just can't keep my hands off it!



Bisous -
cycy

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs