Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I've been tagged!! The Liebster award!

Ok girls, so this post will be a little different to my usual posts that's because i've been nominated for the liebster award by Laura Ann.



With this tag, you're meant to:
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
-Choose 11 more nominees and ask them eleven questions (they must have 200 followers or less)- and obviously let them know they have been nominated!

So here we go... 11 random facts about myself:
  1. I play in a girls soccer team - I used to play in my country's national team
  2. I'm studying to become a dentist and yes I know people will hate my guts
  3. I can be quite sensitive and emotional (but friends say i'm a very strong person)
  4. I passed my driving test before my brother (he is older than me)
  5. I've lost a very close person in my life at the age of 18 - overcome shock and grief
  6. I love playing with my ears when they're cold
  7. I talk to myself at times 
  8. I'm actually very shy sometimes
  9. I hate the sound of my own voice hence no youtube videos! (cringe)
  10. I actually can't wait to become a mother of hopefully three children
  11. I crave chocolate... a lot!!


Now I'll be answering Laura's questions :

1) Favourite Book? My favorite book must be..well this is kind of a hard one because I have quite a few favorite books... I enjoy all of Guillaume Musso's books, I quite like Jonathan Kellerman... oh no I LOVE his books!


2) What are you most afraid of? Oh god.. Snakes! my worst nightmare, I have a phobia!


3) 3 favourite Phrases? Well I've got quite a few so i'll just give you twp for now - 
Laugh like you've never laughed before, Love like you've never loved anyone, dance like no one is watching, live not like anything, because you only have one life, so again, live your life to the fullest and never look back!
-
I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. (Marilyn Monroe)


4)Favourite Quote?  I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so eventually you learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together. - Marilyn Monroe


5) If you could only have winged eyeliner or Dark lips for winter what would it be? I would have to go with dark lips! I don't suit winged eyeliner.


6) Favourite place you have been too? Ohhh tricky one, I love LA, Vegas, and Paris! Can't decide sorry!


7) What is your favourite TV Show? Modern Family


8) First Blog you read? That must of been Ashleigh's blog :)


9) Least favourite day of the Week? Do I need to answer? haha most of you would think sunday but mine's Monday!! ugh


10) Snow or Sun? Sun, sun, sun!!!


11) Who would you swap life's with for a day? I would have to say my cat - I would love a cat's life! Sleep all day, eat, play, get belly rubs and chin rubs.. live like a royal! ( Now i've got Lorde's song stuck in my head)!

Great so here are my 11 nominees for the Liebster award: (I know most of them have over 200 followers - but they're my favs!)



My 11 questions for you girls are:
1) You're absolute favorite makeup product?
2) I can't leave the house without... ?
3) I feel sexiest in...?
4) Which song gets you motivated?
5) What atmosphere makes you feel most relaxed? (i.e. warm bubble bath, listening to music.. etc)
6) If you could be a boy, who would it be?
7) One thing you would change about yourself?
8) Your New Years resolution for the year 2014?
9) Who is the last person who texted you?
10) If you could get any car in the world which one would it be?
11) your ideal honeymoon destination?

Once you have answered my questions girls, notify/message me so I can read them! Can't wait and good luck! (Remember to notify your 11 friends so that they know they've been tagged!)
xoxo cycybeauty

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs