Sunday, December 29, 2013

Get ready with me - my daily makeup routine ❤

Hey girls, so today I thought I would let you in on my Daily makeup routine in a video! This is my first tutorial video, I hate my voice so I played music and guided you through the whole video with small captions!

In this video I'm using BareMineral 9 piece starter kit and Naked 3. 

Here are a few pictures of the eyeshadows I used. My camera wasn't too good so you can't really see clearly so I thought I would clarify things the easy way :)

If you have any questions, just ask in the comments below or contact me here.





Want to know more about BareMinerals? Click HERE to read my review
Want to know more about NAKED 3? Click HERE to read my review


Highlighter - inner corner of my eyes
Color on the left - eyebrows & color on the right - eyeliner
crease line and outer corner of my eyelid
strange - all over eye & burnout - middle of eyelid








XOXO cycybeauty

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs