Saturday, December 14, 2013

Dior's Iconic mascara! ❤

Quick review on this wonderful mascara! I'll also be listing my 5 top fav mascaras, so keep on reading girls :)

The DIORSHOW ICONIC is a nice gentle mascara and leaves your lashes thin and long. If you're looking for a mascara that is not so chunky and voluminous this is THE one to get. Sometimes I like having thin long natural looking lashes. I have small eyes so I tend not to put too much mascara on because I don't like too much black around and one my eyes! I'm more of a bronze - nude - gold girl. 
The Dior mascaras can be pricey but if you're willing to spend a little for a good quality mascara I recommend this one! Remember girls before applying mascara don't forget to use an eyelash curler for a better/long lasting curl :)



Now I'll be listing my top 5 favorite mascaras from 5 being my least favorite and 1 being the best! ( I'm rating them out of quality not price wise!):

5) smash box hyperlash mascara
4) guerlain mascara (not so good)
3) YSL - volume effect
2) l'oréal Paris fake lashes butterfly effect
1) Dior - DIORSHOW iconic

Xoxo   cycybeauty

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs