Sunday, December 15, 2013

my December party wardrobe ❤

Ready to party this December? I bet you are with Christmas and the New Year approaching as we speak, I'm getting my glam ready to rock the winter nights!

I have quite a couple of party dresses lined up in my closet ready to be worn and shown off.. the hard part is, which ones to wear?
First of all I think you girls should meet the dresses and heels, then let me know what you think... deal?! DEAL!

First off, I have this gorgeous all black sequin quarter sleeve mini dress from miss guided. It's a nice tight fit. I bought this early on this year or even last year at this time precisely, so i'm not sure if they still sell this dress, but i'm guessing they probably do! I mean come on, you can never get enough of all sequin dresses! I bought this dress for 30 euros.





Next I have this mind blowing sexy mesh dress at the front and open cradle back behind. Again, this dress is a nice tight fit, I nearly always go for tight fitted/bodycon dresses (I don't seem to suit flow-y dress because i'm quite thin).

 I bought this dress recently on lulus. My absolute favorite site - it has tones of dresses and gorgeous heels! This site requires a little visit! ;) I think I bought this dress for about 30-40$



I also have this chic tight cradle back red dress that I actually just got last week in the post! I'm so in love with this dress and I love red dresses, to be honest this is my first red dress! I'm actually saving this dress for a wedding next summer, but i'm wondering if I could already wear it before hand for Christmas? Anyways, I got this dress on tobis and just like lulus this site has thousands and thousands of dresses! I got 50% off my first buy on this dress and got it for 26$ !! Red seems to be the new craze at the moment so if you have nothing red I suggest buying a cute pair of red heels or a sexy elegant red dress. I recently bought myself a pair of red heels from miss guided for around 20 euros which isn't pricey at all and they are gorgeous!






I have a quite a selection to chose from for my heels to go with these dresses... I'm actually not too sure though which ones to wear due to the extremely cold weather here. But I think for a few freezing minutes outside it will definitely be worth the head turning indoors!

I have a high pair of peep toe black heels (1), strappy black high heels (2), red sandal heels (3) and black booties (4).
(2)

(1)
(4)
(3)







































So that's all for now girls. I hope you enjoyed reading this post and that you've found something on the sites I've shared with you :) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

xoxo     cycybeauty!

4 comments:

theinnervoiceandasoulwithstrength said...

Love the black glittery dress and the red heels!!! Gorgeous :) Fabulous post and Blog!
Ava xox
http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Thank you Ava :) i'm glad you like it, I really want to wear the black sparkly dress for New Year :) still wondering about the heels to go with it though :)
xox

Emily said...

omom I wanna heels number 2 <3

Unknown said...

Emily, heels number 2 are from pimkie!! I got them a while back but i'm sure you can find them anywhere else online :)

 
site design by designer blogs