Monday, December 23, 2013

Bat away with big, long curls ❤

All you need to do is bat your lashes and men will be down at your feet in a heart beat. Yes it is possible with Urban Decay's Super Curling mascara.

I discovered this beauty when I was in sephora getting my eyeshadow done and the cosmetician used this mascara. I was amazed of how my lashes looked big and long all while staying thin at the same time. I don't really like it when my lashes are thick, it just looks like you've put a ton on and too doll like. My eyes get lost in kilos of mascara! I like to keep them minimal but with long big lashes and a natural enough look.





This mascara has a banana shape so it's really helpful to achieve a full long eyelash look. Remember to start from the roots and work your way up.
And before applying any mascara at all, it is better to curl your lashes with a curler! This will give a much better effect.


If any of you girls are looking for a new mascara that gives you long pretty curled eyelashes this is your wonder! 
Urban decay's super curling mascara!

What more could I add? 

Sexy lashes here we come boys!

xoxo   cycybeauty

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs