Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The perfect nude - March



Hey everyone.

  I got a new lipstick today and though I might share a small & quick review with you all. So as I was out shopping today, I was looking through the Rimmel lipsticks and made a marvelous discovery. I've been looking for a nude colored lipstick for a while now, but I just couldn't quite find THE one. Now I won't say this is THE one but it's definitely one that I really like and definitely would wear everyday! It's most certainly an everyday nude lipstick, so girls, if you're looking for a nude lipstick as such this is it: The Rimmel 720 Notting Hill Nude.
I've had Rimmel lipglosses before but never a lipstick and I must say I'm quite astonished. The texture of the lipstick is so so soft & soo creamy, this really goes on smoothly & nicely on your lips. I enjoy applying this lipstick so I'm always looking forward to when I have to reapply: it just feels so nice. I must admit though, the lipstick doesn't last long... I mean it doesn't last all day, but it will last a few hours. It is a nude lipstick, so this will obviously fade away faster than a dark red!
Any hoo, love this lipstick and I will without a doubt be looking into more colors of this brand. Can't wait to discover new beautiful colors, especially that spring and summer is on its way!








Here a two lipswatches so you can see what it looks like on lips.



Do you have any Rimmel lipsticks? If so which ones and which ones would you recommend?


Kisses

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs