Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Lipstick Haul


Hey everyone,

Today I'll be sharing my lipstick collection. My collection isn't complete but these are my favorite ones and the only ones I had present with me in my apartment today. I have quite a few more at home in my hometown, but I'm not missing too many.

I know how hard it is to find the perfect shade, especially if you're buying lisptick online. There are no good valuable swatches to actually see what the lipstick looks like on one's lips, so I thought I would share my collection and lip swatches! Enjoy!


My lipsticks are:
  • NYX round: marrakesh pink, Strawberry milk, Narcissus, Indian pink
             matte: Hippie chic
  • Paul & Joe: n°202
  • Sephora: little treat, lip attitude, n°3162B
  • ModelCO - party proof matte lipstick: Red Velvet
  • Bareminerals - marvelous moxie: Get ready
  • Urban Decay: Shame

NYX collection

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs