Monday, February 3, 2014

My valentine's special

My valentine's special

I not much of a Valentine's Day fan, but this doesn't mean I won't be going out for dinner with my love. Together I put an effortless but seductive look. I own all of these items, so it's a look i'm planning on wearing. I don't own the bobbi brown blush, the mac lipstick, the jewelry nor the jacket but that was just for inspiration. I'm actually hesitant on whether I should wear tights or not, and if so black or lace ones? What do you girls think? Yay or nay?


My valentine's special by ly-fraser featuring black pumps

Boohoo red dress
boohoo.com


Boohoo flat top
boohoo.com


Oasis tie belt
$140 - debenhams.com


Wolford tight
saksfifthavenue.com


Pull&Bear black pumps
$43 - pullandbear.com


Mango black handbag
$16 - mango.com


Tennis bracelet
amazon.com


Silver earrings
$53 - pret-a-beaute.com


Topshop necklace
topshop.com



Blush
sephora.com


MAC Cosmetics lipstick
nordstrom.com


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs