Tuesday, January 21, 2014

"sometimes not knowing is the best solution..."


If I were a month, I’d be June.
            If I were a day of the week, I’d be Thursday.
     If I were a planet, I’d be Venus.
            If I were a sea animal, I’d be a White Shark.
                If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be shelf.
     If I were a gemstone, I’d be a diamond.
 If I were a flower, I'd be a lilly.
If I were a word, I'd be dainty.
      If I were a kind of weather, I'd be sunshine.
If I were a color, I'd be pink.
If I were an emotion, I'd be happyness.
If I were a fruit, I'd be a watermelom.
If I were an element, I'd be O2.
If I were a sound, I'd be a thunderstorm.
If I were a place, I'd be Los Angeles.
If I were a taste, I'd taste like hot chocolate.
If I were a scent, I'd be cherry blossom.
If I were a famous person, I'd be Candice Swanepoel.
If I were clothing, I'd be lingerie.
If I were a number, I'd be 18.
If I were a chocolate brand, I'd be milka.
If I were a cocktail, I'd be a cosmopolitan.
If I were a domestic animal, I'd be a cat.
If I were an object, I'd be a camera.
If I were a body part, I'd be a heart.
If I were a song, I'd be hotel california by the eagles.
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be converse - all stars.


xx


credits to Shannen Tinney


Copy and paste this on to your blog and show others what you would be




kisses -
cycy

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs