Saturday, January 4, 2014

#LUCY'SOOTD ❤

Hello my beauties!
How are you all doing today? I hope my fellow bloggers are doing well and that you're all busy typing new blog posts! I just wanted to add a little something before starting this post.
I would like to thank you all so much for the views, shares, comments and follows. It means a lot to me, I never thought my blog would actually attract readers but I was wrong! I hope in the following days, months and years I will meet plenty new friendly bloggers like you all. Also thank you for the over 100 likes already on my facebook page that I only created a few days ago! If you haven't seen it yet, you can click here :)
So a big big THANK YOU and I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog.

Now, back to the post! Today i'm sharing my OOTD.
Saturday! Ah don't we all love saturdays? Here's a comfortable and dressed look for a day out at the mall!



For my makeup routine I'll be using BareMinerals and then the Naked basic palette. If you want to know more about my makeup click HERE.

Here's my OOTD:

I'm wearing:

Grey charcoal drape cardigan from H&M divided section 
Dark green olive shiny top from Zara
Leggings from Zara
Boots are Hunter boots - limited edition (regent apsley)

I'm wearing a basic black vest top under my green top because it was quite low...

I love wearing my hunter boots with leggings and also with a dress or skirt and black tights :) they're real practical for rainy countries like LUX!! 

And there we have it, I hope you liked this outfit post! 





No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs