Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sparkly toes ❤

Hey my beauties! Are you all getting ready for New Years? I bet you are! I just wanted to share a little New Years special with you today.

This afternoon I was out at the shopping center and found these gorgeous I bar sparkle black pointed heels from Zara! They are so pretty I had to get a pair. The good thing about them is that they're not TOO sparkly so I can also wear them on a night out with friends for dinner or drinks and not only for special events such as Christmas and new year's eve. A very elegant pair of heels.

I'm actually a size 37eu, 6.5us, 4 - 4.5 uk but I had to get one size smaller because there was quite a gap once on.


If you love these babies you can find them in Zara for 76,89€!!

Happy shopping girls!





No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs